- NEWS: Rep. Guttenberg and Dr. Brigham to Host Public MeetingFAIRBANKS- Commissioners Dr. Lawson Brigham (University of Alaska) and Representative David Guttenberg (D-Interior/Wade Hampton), join to host a research-focused listening session and public comment opportunity on the current Alaska Arctic Policy Commission’s (AAPC) Implementation Plan on the afternoon of Monday, October 27 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Rep. Kito’s Newsletter: NOTICE Department of Education Regulations Comment PeriodThe Department of Education has released nine draft regulation changes resulting from HB 278 (the education omnibus bill), HB 210 (dealing with regulating the use of restraints or seclusion), HB 154 (designating natural and cultural history repositories) and a move to have consistency in math credit requirements.
- NEWS: Rep. Guttenberg and Dr. Brigham to Host Public Meeting
- Walker/Mallott Unity Ticket holding several events in Juneau Sept. 29; Walker attending gubernatorial debate at Chamber Lunch from 11:30am to 1pm at Suite 907
- Bill Walker & Byron Mallott — Alaskans First Unity Ticket — visiting Juneau Sept. 11-12, public invited to events
- Bill Walker and Byron Mallott join forces to defeat Gov. Parnell
- Tongass Democrats host annual picnic August 17, noon-3pm, Sandy Beach Large Shelter
- Everyone welcome: McGuan for State House Salmon BBQ Fundraiser Thursday, August 7, 5-7pm
Bill Walker & Byron Mallott — Alaskans First Unity Ticket — visiting Juneau Sept. 11-12, public invited to events
Alaska’s Unity Ticket — Bill Walker for Governor, Byron Mallott for Lt. Governor — is now in place and has been resoundingly endorsed by the Alaska Democratic Party. Some are thrilled about it, some pretty angry, some feeling disenfranchised, that our primary votes had no meaning, and some are at a loss for words. No matter where you may be on that spectrum, here are articles about the Unity Ticket for your consideration.
Democrats, we must defeat Gov. Parnell on November 4, and with this Unity Ticket, Putting Alaskans First, we will!