You don’t want to miss the Tongass Democrats’ annual Bartlett Gruening Dinner fundraiser. Contact Tongass Democrats Chair Nancy Courtney at (907) 321-2285 or firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.
- Rep. Kito’s Newsletter: Testify Today!Today, the House Finance committee is holding public testimony regarding the state budget and funding priorities. It is unfortunate that they gave notice of the meeting so last-minute, but I hope that you will be able to participate.
- Rep. Kawasaki’s Newsletter: Voice your opinion on tomorrow!I wanted to give you an update on the beginning of the second Special Session that is being held in Anchorage. The main focus will be the continued balanced budget discussion, education funding, Medicaid reform and expansion and Erin’s law. Here is my take on one of the strangest sessions I have had since being elected.
- Rep. Kito’s Newsletter: Testify Today!
- Bartlett Gruening Dinner with special keynote speaker Governor Bill Walker to be held Saturday, April 11, at Coho’s Bar & Grill in Juneau
- Governor Walker introduces legislation to expand Medicaid in Alaska
- Alaska Young Democrats Host Sham Jam 30th Anniversary
- Governor Walker pushes forward with Medicaid expansion
- Public invited to attend Annual Democratic Auction Saturday, Jan. 24, 6pm, at Rockwell in downtown Juneau