- NEWS: Rep. Kawasaki to Honor New Citizens at Fairbanks CeremonyRepresentative Scott Kawasaki (D – Fairbanks) will join other dignitaries at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center Wednesday, September 17, in a ceremony to welcome new citizens to the United States. The keynote speaker will be Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve superintendent Greg Dudgeon.
- NEWS: Rep. Guttenberg Adds Staff To Fairbanks OfficeFAIRBANKS - Representative David Guttenberg (D-Interior/Wade Hampton) formally welcomed two new staff members to his Fairbanks office today. Samantha Straus began working for Rep. Guttenberg in August after returning home from a twenty-six month Peace Corps tour in The Gambia, West Africa. Connor MacDonald also joined Rep. Guttenberg’s team in August after i […]
- NEWS: Rep. Kawasaki to Honor New Citizens at Fairbanks Ceremony
- Bill Walker & Byron Mallott — Alaskans First Unity Ticket — visiting Juneau Sept. 11-12, public invited to events
- Bill Walker and Byron Mallott join forces to defeat Gov. Parnell
- Tongass Democrats host annual picnic August 17, noon-3pm, Sandy Beach Large Shelter
- Everyone welcome: McGuan for State House Salmon BBQ Fundraiser Thursday, August 7, 5-7pm
- George McGuan, candidate for House District 34, to host meet and greet Wednesday, July 16, 5-7pm, IBEW Hall, 813 W. 12th Street in downtown Juneau
Bill Walker & Byron Mallott — Alaskans First Unity Ticket — visiting Juneau Sept. 11-12, public invited to events
Alaska’s Unity Ticket — Bill Walker for Governor, Byron Mallott for Lt. Governor — is now in place and has been resoundingly endorsed by the Alaska Democratic Party. Some are thrilled about it, some pretty angry, some feeling disenfranchised, that our primary votes had no meaning, and some are at a loss for words. No matter where you may be on that spectrum, here are articles about the Unity Ticket for your consideration.
Democrats, we must defeat Gov. Parnell on November 4, and with this Unity Ticket, Putting Alaskans First, we will!