You don’t want to miss the Tongass Democrats’ annual Bartlett Gruening Dinner fundraiser. Contact Tongass Democrats Chair Nancy Courtney at (907) 321-2285 or email@example.com for tickets.
- Note from Rep. Gara: Unspecial Session: Will Agree To Smart Cuts, Not Damage to Education, Seniors, and ChildrenDear Neighbors: Sometimes politics gets a little loopy. OK, very loopy. But I also know I have a job to do, and will keep working for a smart budget, and budget cuts that don’t move Alaska backwards or to the brink of recession.
- Rep. Drummond’s Newsletter: Day 93 and countingI’m sure you noticed that we’re now well past 90 days. The question is, how long will we be staying? I’ll be here until we’re done, fighting for the things my constituents want. My email inbox has been absolutely flooded this session, and almost every one of them is about three particular subjects.
- Note from Rep. Gara: Unspecial Session: Will Agree To Smart Cuts, Not Damage to Education, Seniors, and Children
- Bartlett Gruening Dinner with special keynote speaker Governor Bill Walker to be held Saturday, April 11, at Coho’s Bar & Grill in Juneau
- Governor Walker introduces legislation to expand Medicaid in Alaska
- Alaska Young Democrats Host Sham Jam 30th Anniversary
- Governor Walker pushes forward with Medicaid expansion
- Public invited to attend Annual Democratic Auction Saturday, Jan. 24, 6pm, at Rockwell in downtown Juneau