- NEWS: Gara Asks Governor To Admit Zero Worth Provision In SB 21Today, Representative Les Gara (D-Anchorage) called on Governor Sean Parnell to acknowledge a special interest provision in SB 21 that gets Alaskans nearly no production tax value, or even a negative worth for Alaska's oil.
- Rep. Tarr’s Newsletter: Two Important Deadlines- Voter Registration & Net NeutralityThere are some important dates on the horizon for Alaskan Voters. Collaborative Governance, Net Neutrality, Got a Bike?
- NEWS: Gara Asks Governor To Admit Zero Worth Provision In SB 21
- George McGuan, candidate for House District 34, to host meet and greet Wednesday, July 16, 5-7pm, IBEW Hall, 813 W. 12th Street in downtown Juneau
- Tongass Democrats announce July 1 Democratic events in Juneau: Kito for HD33 Meet & Greet Fundraiser; Mallott for Governor Community Picnic; McGuan for HD33 Virtual Fundraiser
- Senator Egan and Representative Kito to host constituent pizza party Tuesday, June 24, 5-7pm, JDHS Commons
- Campaign kickoff for George McGuan, Democratic candidate for House District 34, Thursday, June 19, 5-7pm, 5001 Pond Vista Drive
- Join us for a Mallott for Governor fundraiser Monday, June 16, 5-7pm, 819 Goldbelt Avenue in downtown Juneau