- Rep. Tarr’s Newsletter: Special Day with Kids & Constituent ReminderToday started with something very special. I am so honored that acclaimed children’s author Julie Cook wanted to meet me. I attended her presentation at Susitna Elementary and it was awesome!
- Rep. Tuck’s Community Connection: Earthquake PreparednessAs we were just reminded with a 6.1 earthquake this morning, earthquakes can happen suddenly and without warning. It is a good idea to keep up to speed on the proper procedures in such an event, and how to make adequate preparations in case of injury or a breakdown in essential services such as water or electricity.
- Rep. Tarr’s Newsletter: Special Day with Kids & Constituent Reminder
- Walker/Mallott Unity Ticket holding several events in Juneau Sept. 29; Walker attending gubernatorial debate at Chamber Lunch from 11:30am to 1pm at Suite 907
- Bill Walker & Byron Mallott — Alaskans First Unity Ticket — visiting Juneau Sept. 11-12, public invited to events
- Bill Walker and Byron Mallott join forces to defeat Gov. Parnell
- Tongass Democrats host annual picnic August 17, noon-3pm, Sandy Beach Large Shelter
- Everyone welcome: McGuan for State House Salmon BBQ Fundraiser Thursday, August 7, 5-7pm
Bill Walker & Byron Mallott — Alaskans First Unity Ticket — visiting Juneau Sept. 11-12, public invited to events
Alaska’s Unity Ticket — Bill Walker for Governor, Byron Mallott for Lt. Governor — is now in place and has been resoundingly endorsed by the Alaska Democratic Party. Some are thrilled about it, some pretty angry, some feeling disenfranchised, that our primary votes had no meaning, and some are at a loss for words. No matter where you may be on that spectrum, here are articles about the Unity Ticket for your consideration.
Democrats, we must defeat Gov. Parnell on November 4, and with this Unity Ticket, Putting Alaskans First, we will!